Sunday, June 16, 2013

No More Hoarding!!!

     Hey guys!! As I was packing to come home on this little vacation that I am currently on I started to realize that I had things that I don't wear and most likely I wasn't going to anytime soon, we can confidently say that I have been hoarding things for quite sometime now lol. I tell you, you never realize just how much shit you have until you have to pack it up and move it.

     The time has come for me to just let go and that's exactly what I plan to do...... for a small fee that is. Below are some pictures of some new and gently used (worn twice at most) shoes that I am letting go of check them out and if you see anything that you love and want shoot me an e-mail and let me know ASAP before someone else beats you to it!!   deviantattire@yahoo.com

P.S. I am also going to be going through some jewelry and stuff too so keep a look out for that post as well.

FOLLOW ME!!
TWITTER: Only1Kmichael
INSTAGRAM: 1kmichael

BCBG size 10 (worn)
Bakers WP size 11 (worn)


Bakers H by Halston size 11 (new)
Aldo size 11 (new)



Cole Haan Mens size 9 (new)



No comments:

Post a Comment