Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Androgyny.......oh how I LOVE thee

        Hey fashion friends!! So it has definitely been a while since I last posted and I hope not to allow that to happen again, seeing how things are leveling themselves out it shouldnt.
        Ok so I have come across someone who just gives me LIFE, he is amazing and a true gender bender. I came across him as I was watching the New, Now, Next awards (if you didnt see it you missed out on some fab-ness) last night on LOGO and he was recieveing an award. At first I thought he was a she and was floored when he gave his speech, YES BITCH was all I could say and instantly got online to find out more about him.
      Andrej Pejic, who was born in Tuzla, Serbia but grew up in Australia has been putting himself on the map through major work and being a model who can successfully model mens and womens clothing, so to an extent he is doing high-fashion drag I dont know about you guys but I fucking love it!!! what a major step in the industry. He walked for Michalsky and Jean Paul Gaultier's mens and womens collection at the paris shows in 2011 as well as Marc Jacobs mens collection. I cant wait to see more from him!!! check out some of the pics I like of him and an interview he did below.

         ~K. Michael






  

No comments:

Post a Comment