Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WEEKEND SALE!! 25% OFF!!

Hey guys!! OK so I have been a busy little bee trying to get things together for the debut sale this weekend! I hope you all are as excited as I am (and I'm really excited) because I mean who doesn't love a good sale? lol. Friday July 20th- Monday July 23rd ALL jewelry will be 25% off the listed prices which range from $8.00-$78.00. The sale saves you shipping and then some on some AMAZING original pieces which are in very limited supply. If you saw something you liked from either collection now is a great time to own it. This is the first sale but I promise it wont be the last so don't worry if you cant participate this time around. I really hope to see you all getting those orders in and rocking some Deviant Attire pieces!! The direct link to my etsy shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeviantAttire  SEE YOU THERE!!!

COUPON CODE: DEVIANT25

No comments:

Post a Comment