Thursday, September 13, 2012

Diamond in the rough

        When I think of a Diamond in the rough I think of something/someone with potential that has yet to be brought out and made into something amazing. Only with a keen eye and patience can one transform this potential into something that everyone will notice.........
       HEY GUYS!!! I have been busy busy busy, work, packing, designing, dealing with life. I just havent been able to post like I would like to however I have a little down time right now and here I am with amazing news!!
         I have spent hours and days working on these designs for this collection and once again I have pleased myself with what has been created which makes it all SO worth it . This time around I went with a very classic color palette; black and white. Of course you know that I cant just keep it simple as it has to be done in true Deviant Attire fashion! I went for a tribal print and incorporated white quartz with gunmetal finishes. To me the white quartz resembles raw diamond which is part of where this collection got its name. I wanted to create a feeling of being able to go from grunge/street to classy/elegant and I think each piece definitely has that versatility and the androgynous aura that I love much. I used materials that alone some wouldn't call glamorous and transformed them into the pieces that I saw them being.
        I am working on getting everything photographed and finished like I want it so stay tuned. I hope you guys love the pieces as much as I do!!!
       
09-17-2012

   

No comments:

Post a Comment