Saturday, October 20, 2012

NEWNESS!

Ok so I have been away from this blog for SO long now it feels awesome to finally get on here and bring you guys something new! So much has been going on since my last post, mostly with school and trying to adjust to being surrounded by crazies as well as trying to stay on top of this crazy work load (which in a way i love because it keeps me busy). Speaking of work load, which is what brought on this post for today lets talk about it! Ok so for my Fashion Styling class, which i fucking love by the way, we had to do a little homework and find and up and coming designer that we loved, well i came across one and let me just say that i creamed my pants a little.
The designer that I came across, or should I say designer(s) are a L.A. based duo by the name of Les Aperizes. Although they have only put out two collections, SP/SU and F/W 12', they are already selling in big name department stores. If you know my style by now, and i feel that you should, then you know I get a huge hard on for androgynous fashions and these designer give me that but in a romanticized way. The over sized boxy fits mixed with the flowing fabrics in a very neutral based color palette really draw me in. I believe this duo is one to for sure keep an eye on I for one will be doing just that. I cant wait to see what they come up with for spring 13'. Below are pictures of the designers and one of the pieces that I love, the others saved really small so ill put the link down there as well so you guys can see them full sized, check them out!

1 comment:

  1. I love their work! What an exciting pair of new designers to follow!

    ReplyDelete