Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The time has finally come!!!!!

Hey fashion friends!!! I am very pleased and beyond excited to announce that Deviant Attire jewelry is now available for purchase on etsy!!! I have been working really hard trying to get things ready to go and of course bombarded with "why dont you sell your pieces?" well I am here to tell you that they are now beginning to be up for grabs alot of the pieces are in very limited quantities so get your while they last! I will use this blog for "behind the scenes" info on updates, inspirations, upcoming pieces (which i will start working on VERY soon), ways I have worn pieces, and all things fashion. So with that being said I have so much more in store for you guys. if you havent checked out the current pieces take a look at my previous post "Its almost that time" or you can find them at my etsy shop: etsy.com/shop/DeviantAttire and be sure to follow me on twitter @Only1Kmichael hope you all enjoy, MUAH!!!

K. Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment