Saturday, June 2, 2012

It is almost that time!!!!

        Hey fashion friends!!!, I know I have been gone for what seems like ages and I am SO sorry. When I last posted I told you guys that I was playing around with the idea of maybe making garments and what not, well lets just say that plan wasn't so......... successful lol. Another one has been though! I mentioned working on some jewelry that was inspired by the images I posted in the last post and I am back to say that they have been a total success so far, I have created about 20 new pieces in the past few weeks that I have been MIA, a majority of which I plan to have on available for purchase on etsy here VERY soon, once I get everything the way I want it. I am working on some more pieces and plan to start rolling those out in the coming weeks. Below you will find pictures of all the pieces that I have created (new and old) and again most of them will appear in my etsy shop so I will keep you guys posted on when they are up for grabs! Until then I am off to get inspired!!





























-K. Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment