Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bad Bitches Only!


Hey Guys!! As I'm sitting here multitasking, better yet procrastinating studying for this midterm tomorrow I had to get on here and talk about one of my Favorites in the fashion world who never ceases to give me life.

For the A/W 13' season Balmain has given me everything that I needed and more. Balmain is well known for their impeccable craftsmanship when it comes to leather, the razor-sharp shoulders of their jackets, and the overall badass-ness of the brand. A key technique that was seen again this season was weaving, different metallic leathers were woven together to create the appearance of tweed on some of the jackets in this collection. Exaggeration and edge were all over this runway and OPULENCE was the word of the evening #blingbling and more bling. This collection also featured booties donning a super slim tortoise shell heel and suede boots that gave a new definition to thigh-high. When asked if these hip-high boots were hard for the models to get into the houses designer Oliver Rousteing responded by saying;

"No, it's fine. At Balmain, everything is fine."
 
I must agree with you with Mr. Rousteing everything at Balmain is fine, including you:-).
 
PS. I need to own all of this AND I could  totally see Samantha from Sex in the City KILLIN' this whole collection.
 










 
Check out more from this Balmain and many more by clicking the link below
 
FOLLOW ME!!
Twitter: @Only1Kmichael
Instagram: 1kmichael
 


1 comment: