Saturday, April 13, 2013

All about a Midi

Hey guys! So I have recently come across a new jewelry obsession, which came on after I painted my nails, this happens often. Its like I get pretty hands and I want to adorn them with amazing things. The obsession is the Midi-Rings. They are actually a big thing right now, well actually before now I am just adopting it late as I do with most things, until I decide if its a thing for me personally. As I have found out with my love for jewelry its never a trend its a more of a love for shiny things, similar to a ferret lol. So the midi-ring is one ring or it can be multiple in the case of the ones I have, that are worn in between your first two finger knuckles. The set of three that I have which I got from F21, one of my favorite places to grab accessories,  are gold, gunmetal, and silver spiked ones. I definitely stand behind this "trend" and I plan to get more if I find some that I love. I am also on the hunt to find all types of turquoise EVERYTHING!!

Check out the pictures of some that I find really cool as well as the link to the ones I snagged from F21!

F21 Midi-rings

I mean, why not?
I love the one on the pinky




Rihanna

Follow Me!!
 
TWITTER: Only1Kmichael
INSTAGRAM: 1kmichael

 

No comments:

Post a Comment