Monday, January 23, 2012

Just throw it in the bag!!!

OK so incase you all didnt know I am a HUGE fan of thrift store shopping, I feel that I find far more amazing things there than I do when I shop well known retail stores. Just about everything in there is one of a kind, and I'm all for being the only one with a particular item and not to mention it is easy on the pockets:-). So today me and a friend of mine took a trip up to Dayton to the salvation army thrift store (if ever you can make it I strongly recommend it), another friend of mine has been telling me about this place for ages and I never made it there....... until today that is. First off this place is absolutely HUGE!! I mean there are isles and isles of clothing and its all really inexpensive, you have blazers (which I practically live in), button downs, jeans, shorts, skirts, shoes, dresses, coats, etc in all shapes, colors and designs. Today there was a special not really sure what they called it but for the sake of the story I will call it the "all you can fill sale" So the clothing is tagged by color and two colors are included in this sale, basically you get a bag and fill it with as many things of those color tags as you can for 8 bucks!, can you say SCORE! So of course I filled my bag to the top lol, I grabbed a few blazers, some sweaters, some old school high waist jeans, a few shirts, and this awesome belt lets just say I cleaned up. I will definitely be making a trip back up there!! Here are pics of a few of the things I found












          -K. Michael

1 comment: