Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The start of something amazing!!

Hello world! Finally I have just taken a seat and made the decision to start this blog, it has been a long time coming.The title of this blog Deviant Attire, meaning "different attire" was chosen because I believe that my way of dress and just my being in general is very deviant in our society. I however, have chosen to embrace my being different and make it work in my favor, I mean honestly, who really wants to blend in? I would like for this to be more than just a typical fashion blog now what that entails is something that I don't know right now, only time will tell! I do want to be able to keep up with this regularly but I'm sure that wont happen but it will be often and random most likely lol. so until then I'm off to get inspired!!!

        -K. Michael

1 comment: