Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shades of Grey

Growing up I used to believe that something was wrong with me, now I can see that there is something wrong with the world around me. I used to once think that fashion was black or white, male or female, right or wrong, in my maturity and greater age I now know that there are ALWAYS shades of grey! That grey area is something that I want to make visible through this blog as well as some of my interpretaions of what types of AMAZING things happen there. I am starting to take notice to some of the risks that menswear designers are taking and I am SO in love! They aren't wearing that typical black, navy or grey suit I can tell you that much. I am dying with anticipation as to what there is to see with Men's Fashion Week SP/SU 2012 just around the corner. I am going to do my best to stay current, I am ready to see more blurred fashion lines!!! Below are some guys that I have come across that I defnitely see in the grey area with their fashion choices.




        -K.Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment