Friday, February 24, 2012

Fashion Friday!!!

        Hey fashion friends!! OK so today is Friday and I promised a friend that I would do something for Fashion Friday. Ill give you some back story so this post makes sense to you lol So a few months back when I was working for F21 every Friday we would have themed style competitions with other stores in the district called Fashion Friday where everyone would dress according to the theme that the district manager picked and see which store's team "wore it best". Usually this "theme" was one of the style sections within the store, because different parts of the store represent a different "look".

        Me and some of my friends decided to do this our own way, we would pick our own theme and give a brief description on what you called your look, what inspired it, and where you got your pieces from, kind of like a look for less type of deal. We would then share our pics via FB and tag everyone that was participating that day, it was SO much fun. Unfortunately I cant do it like I used to because now I am much more restricted in how I can dress at my new job :-( but I was off today so I was able to do it for you guys! Hope you like!!

         SO my look was inspired by Rick Owens SP/SU12 menswear line that I have been raving to you guys about. I took it a little more goth/glam than it was shown on the runway, and I must say I love that look on me. Of course the sheltered citizens in my town looked at me as if i had 8 heads but hey that's what happens when you live in such a close minded city. My camera decided today that it wanted to die so I had to take the pics on my phone so excuse me actually holding the camera:-). I did two variations of the look one for what I actually wore during the day (first) and the other for how I would change it up a bit for the evening as well as some random close ups. 

Jacket- Thrift Store
Shirt- HM
Skirt- Thrift Store
Ring- F21
Cuff- HM
Shoes- Combat boots (Target), Platforms (Bakers)
Scarf- F21




    -K.Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment