Wednesday, February 29, 2012

He said he wanted FASHION

        So I cannot even explain how excited I am right now, if you could see my face you would probably think i was a little crazy because I cant stop smiling! I didn't tell you guys this but I was given an amazing opportunity to style a photo shoot, and I must say I ROCKED!! don't mean to toot my own horn but hey if the shoe fits right? 

        My models name was Taylor Artis right from my hometown of Cincinnati, OH his look is dope,  Styling him was fun seeing as how we are pretty much the same size, he is just a tad taller than me. It was as simple as this; he told me the look he was going for and I put my spin on it of course I had to tone it down a bit and draw pointers from his own style but to my relief he loved everything. The day of the shoot I got to meet the fabulous photographer Debra Ham who effortlessly caught every perfect moment. It was extremely cold that day and I HATE cold weather, especially being so slim lol. But throughout all the runny noses, shivering, and being on the verge of frostbite the three of us produced great work. The only thing I would have changed about this whole experience is being able to photograph Taylor in the 4th look that I had planned for him but hey there will definitely be more to come and I can assure you this is only the BEGINNING.

Model: Taylor Artis (facebook.com/TaylorArtis)
Photographer: Debra Ham (facebook.com/DebraHamPhotography)
Stylist: K.Michael (facebook.com/kmicheal)
















    -K.Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment