Sunday, July 28, 2013

Button up!!

 
  So as you know Ive been searching all over the net for some more fall inspiration so that I can figure out where I really want to take my look this season. I went to check out a label that I tend to really appreciate most seasons, ALTUZARRA. I really watch for this brand because the tailoring and the complexity of the garments that Joseph Altuzarra designs is just fucking ridiculous! I feel like its so bad ass in this very understated way.

    I am definitely some one who loves and appreciates a good jacket, I wouldn't mind owning one from Altuzarra... and Balmain but WE ALL already know that. Altuzarra's F/W 14' collection put an emphasis on the jacket as well as the precise tailoring that makes them amazing and fit so well. This idea was shown through pantsuits, tops, dresses, pieces that were layered, and even skirts that looked like double breasted military jackets with giant buttons AND slits for DAYS! Lets not even get started on the leather pieces and those sickening crotch high boots. The good thing for me is that I actually own some pieces that I could use to pull reference from some of the looks from this collection, minus the crotch high boots......... yes I own a leather dress lol, well suede anyway....

Check out some of my faves from the collection below!

FOLLOW ME!!
Instagram: 1kmichael
Twitter: Only1Kmichael
*photos from style.com*









 Click here to check out the full collection and more from Altuzarra

No comments:

Post a Comment