Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cindy Lou...................WHO?

     Hey guys! I hope all of your summers are going well and there is lots of hot ass weather and poolside activities involved because all I'm getting is rain and clouds lol. I had to get on here and tell you guys the amazing-ness I just came across not too long ago. As the kid who loves fashion and is A.D.D when it comes to his style I am already over summer as far as my wardrobe goes and looking to see what turns me on from the fall collections. In my pursuit of inspiration I started looking through the Fall 13' Haute Couture collections and came across Gaultier and all I can say is YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

      This collection gave me every bit and piece of Cindy Lou Who meets Cruella De'Vil realness. There was a lot of color, bold color, mostly jewel tones which is usually the go-to palette for fall as well as a reoccurring theme of leopard in every look. When I think of Haute Couture I think of fantasy, high-end, avant-garde, and looks that are not everyday looks, Gaultier gave me all of that and then some. Small waists and exaggerated hips (very hour glass) were showcased in just about every look as well as pill box hats, fun cone like hair-do's, and fur. One more interesting touch in this collection was the use of what looks like scuba material that creates these bouncy-house-esq looking dresses and pants. Overall I loved this collection, I cant wait to look through the others!

Click the link below to check out the full collection
www.STYLE.com

 
FOLLOW ME!
TWITTER: @Only1Kmichael
INSTAGRAM: 1kmichael
 
 
*all photos courtesy of style.com*










No comments:

Post a Comment