Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Omen

        Last night as I was winding down from work and looking through style.com for some fall inspiration I came across the collection of one of my favorites, Gareth Pugh. I honestly was glued to my computer gagging over look after look. This collection was entirely in Gray, Black, and White (one of my favorite color schemes) with a pop of this really deep blue. There was definitely a clear and cohesive aesthetic and story with this show that consisted of long hemlines and very sharp lines.

     I am absolutely a fan of floor length gown with some sort of structured jacket over it (very goth-chic) and I got a lot of that with some of these look. It gave me grown up Wednesday form Adam's Family realness. I could definitely see certain pieces that are signature Pugh and some styles that remind me of altered styles of past collections. I definitely have to give it to Pugh who in my opinion does a great job with creating these different worlds with atmosphere, characters (models), and fashion. I most definitely have some fall inspiration now!

FOLLOW ME!!
Instagram: 1kmichael
Twitter: Only1Kmichael










*photos are from style.com*

Click the link to check out the full collection
Gareth Pugh F/W13'

No comments:

Post a Comment