Saturday, March 23, 2013

A little give and take

Hey guys!! I had to get on here and tell you about my little second hand shopping experience before I start getting all primped and strapped into my outfit for my friends performance tonight. Ive been going through all of my clothes trying to get rid of some of this shit because quite frankly I have too much AND school moved me into a much smaller space than I had before. I heard about this little place called Rag-O-Rama here in Atlanta that buys, sells and trades clothes, I had only ever been once prior to me moving here. They have awesome merchandise, and its for the most part in really good condition. If you know me I couldn't fight the urge to shop around. I know, I was supposed to be going to get rid of shit not bring more back home, but I couldn't help myself. First of all they had an entire rack full of nothing but Sequined Dresses and Tops, talk about a fucking orgasm. I just wanted to wrap myself in all of it and parade around the store. I found some awesome earrings and a fly little summer shirt I also came across this GORGEOUS bracelet but somehow it got put back and sold :-(. The sales people were more than generous and gave me a discount on my shirt, SCORE!! Technically I didn't spend any money because it came out of the credit I was getting so no buyers remorse today. There are two locations here in the city one in little five points and the other (where I went) is in the Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area on Roswell road. If you are a big second hand shopper like me, you should definitely check them out!!


click on the link below to check out their website and  follow them on Instagram.

Rag-O-Rama.com
Intagram @ragorama






Instagram @1kmichael
Twitter @Only1Kmichael

No comments:

Post a Comment