Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sound Immersion

Antoine (red blazer)
Hey Guys! So as I mentioned yesterday in the beginning of my post I was about to start getting ready for my friend Antoines' event last night. I had such a blast and he did an AMAZING job. He performed in the Sound Immersion showcase held at a nice little spot in East Atlanta village called iLounge. I had never heard any of his music before even though we hang out almost religiously, I think partly because the show was coming up and I wanted to be surprised last night. Although he basically forced me to hear some of it the night before, it was nothing in comparison to hearing him perform live. Antoines' sound is Indie/Alternative/Acoustic. I have to say I was a little starstruck like omg is that MY friend? lol His set consisted of five songs; "Still don't know", "The truth", I'm still here", "Never Loved", and "MFS (my favorite season)". I really enjoyed all of them but my favorites were "Still don't know", "MFS", and "The truth". There were a few other performers some which really sounded good and kept the energy up. All and all I  enjoyed myself last night and cant wait for this guy to another show. Definitely check out his music and catch up with him on Twitter and Instgram.

Antoine Mills
Twitter @AntoineMills1
Instagram @git2k12

Here are links to a few songs he performed last night
Still don't know
MFS (my favorite season)
Cchico and myself
Never loved

More Music from Antoine Mills

L to R Cchico, Me, Jarvis, Antoine



Glamour shot!! lol









Jarvis


Twitter @Only1Kmichael
Instagram @1kmichael

No comments:

Post a Comment