Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Bag

Hey guys!! So color blocking is still a big trend right now and I found an amazing color blocked tote bag at ALDO. Its a little out the norm for me because its not solid black, but I know it ll work for sure. This bag, which is called the Dironett is nude, black, and red which are colors that can take you seamlessly into all the seasons ANNNND it has GOLD hardware score!!!. . I am in love with the material which is a really smooth faux leather, the lines that it creates, the structure that it has, and that fact that it can be either handheld or thrown over the shoulder, I have broad shoulders so this is sometimes hard to find when looking for bags. another thing that got me was the price this bag was only $50.00 at first I did have buyers remorse but I thought about how versatile this bag can be. The red sides stick out like "wings" when you have things in this bag, it reminded me of the Celine "Phantom", which I die for!!. Overall I think that this bag is a great buy and I cant wait to carry it!





Click on the link below to check out this bag and many more
aldoshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment