Monday, March 18, 2013

YES GOD!

I'm back!!! after another torturous quarter in this establishment called school and I have just one thing say: Long Live McQueen. I have been meaning to talk about this mini collection for A/W13 for some time now. Me and my friend pretty much died came back to life and envisioned ourselves dying again, wearing this collection. The silhouettes are very classic McQueen with a very regal edge. From the corseted bodices and exaggerated hips to the crystal masks and fishnets, this collection is LIFE! check out the pics below and tell me what you guys think.



 
To get the full story behind the inspiration and details about this collection click the link below!



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Iknow right? i feel like we both need some of those like now

      Delete
  2. k.!! i AM SUPPOSE TO BE DOING HOMEWORK AND I BEEN READING AND READING!!YESSSSSSS I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, I really appreciate that!! I am trying to keep up with it more now than I have in the past. Definitely check back every now and then for new posts! AFTER you finish your homework that is lol

      Delete