Thursday, March 21, 2013

These shoes were made for walking

Hey guys! I had to get on here and tell you about this amazing shoe store that I follow on Instagram called Femmes Boutique (femmesboutique_ca). They have some of the sickest shoes I have seen in a while. They have styles for everyone form the girly girl to the edgy femme fatale. One shoe in particular that I am just dying over is an ankle boot (you know I love a good boot) by a brand called ZigiNY called the Z JO boot that now is also carried by bakers (who has come back from the dead lol). It puts you in the mind of the Manolo Blahnik that was hot a few seasons back that resembles the timberland "wheats" with a six inch stiletto heel. This shoe comes in a few different colors some which are completely covered in spikes and will run you about $200.00 - $300.00. I personally love the camo ones covered in spikes, this shoe is sure to make a statement spiked or not. Check out the links below to check out more from femmes boutique, bakers, and ZigiNY.com.

Femmes Boutique

Bakers

ZigiNY

Twitter @Only1Kmichael
Instagram @1kmichael

No comments:

Post a Comment